Using Facebook Live is almost a no-brainer for business owners today. It doesn’t matter what kind of business you have. You could be a Mommy blogger and make use of Facebook Live. You can also own a bakery. It will work wonders for you. Let’s look at several reasons to go live on Facebook so that you can get started.
1. To Create Buzz on a Project You’re Starting – One way to get your audience excited about what you’re working on is to talk about it as you work on it. Tell them what you’re going to name it and tell them what it’s going to include. Get their feedback on what they think so you can perfect it and make it what they want and need.
2. To Explain a Difficult Concept – When you have something you want to explain to your audience, something that is hard to demonstrate with only text, video can do wonders. You can teach the proper way to mix a cake, how to code something, or how you organize your files. If it needs visuals, going live can help.
3. To Answer Questions You Got in Email – If you get regular questions in email, on social media, or in your help desk that you think would be great to answer on live, do it. You can go live for just one question at a time, then add the recorded videos to your help desk.
4. To Launch a New Product or Service – If you have finished creating a new product or service and you’re ready to make sales, use a live event on Facebook as part of your launch. You can even record yourself clicking to make the site live. This is a great way to get people excited, especially if you offer a special launch coupon code.
5. To Conduct a “How To” Webinar – If you need to teach something to your audience, Facebook Live is the perfect way to do it. The stream can last up to four hours, so you should be able to teach a lot to your audience in that time frame.
6. To Host a Panel Discussion – Hosting a panel discussion with other experts is a great way to boost your own credibility, plus give your panel a platform to teach something to your audience. Your audience will be thrilled that you brought them experts too.
7. To Broadcast an Event – Are you at an event that’s relevant, or at an event and you thought of something relevant to share? Even if you’re just taking a walk and think of something important to share with your audience, it’s always a good time to go live.
8. To Stream a Relevant Interview – If you plan to interview someone for a blog post, an article, or a review, a great way to do it is to interview them live for Facebook. Later you can transcribe the interview and repurpose it more easily.
9. To Cheer on Your Affiliates – People like to be praised and encouraged. Use Facebook Live in your affiliate group to talk about who is making the most sales, and to give tips about how to make more sales.
10. To Announce Breaking News – A wonderful use of Facebook Live is to announce breaking news. Selling more than ever before? Tell the world. Find out some juicy industry info going down? Go live. It’s fun to be on the cusp of exciting news.
Which one are you going to try first? Remember, you can always delete it. If you want to practice, set your settings so that it’s only showing to yourself, or create a small group of friends to help you practice. Once you get the hang of it, you can go live whenever you want to share something with your audience.