Welcome to The Libra’s Balance … or what I refer to as an excuse for a blog!
Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the net. I wanted to start this blog to connect, in some more meaningful way, with others around the world. I’m a pretty introverted guy but at the same time, I love conversation – go figure.
I used to write all the time for fun but after growing up, my writing became what I did for work – so business-like with a bunch of legal-ease thrown in to make it pretty – and compliant for court filings…
I have a pretty wide range of interests:
- Listening to podcasts
- reading eBooks and listening to audio books
- watching Netflix, Hulu and YouTube
- being a dog daddy for my fur baby
- working on myself emotionally and physically (I want to get that flat stomach so I can walk around naked … What?!?)
- and working a full time job as an Advocate and part time Independent Travel Agent!
I like cracking corny jokes because I love to laugh, too!
With all of my interests, I’m typically going to be writing on a bunch of different things:
- book reviews
- podcast reviews
- conversation starters
- movie and TV reviews
- my travel diary and agent tips & tricks
- and whatever else tickles my fancy
My goal for this blog is to get back in the practice of writing for fun and for release and meeting new people, just like you! So, feel free to reach out to me for some good conversation and be sure to comment on the blog whenever you get a chance and if something I write speaks to you.
Love, Peace & Hair grease,